Monday, February 13, 2012

TASK 2(a): A SHORT MIME (THE DUEL)


The second task in the coursework is to design a short mime which represents the non-verbal communication. The mime must either taped or directly in front of the classroom. However, everyone decided to tape the mime into video which will be added up with music and animation.

So, each group had discussed on their topic. We had chosen a topic which we think it is funny where the situation involved two men that were fighting against one another for two women. Each everyone of us given a character where I am as a judge in the battle, Tiong and Shahrol are the one who battle for the women and Khairul as the cameraman as well as a massager. You should watch the video rather than I summarize it here. The film making took about 3 hours to finish the recording parts and it took about 3 hours to complete it in a video.

So, in the second period of the week, we watched the mime prepared by each group. All the mime was funny and attractive. I enjoyed watching all the mime. It is so amazing and I can see that the entire group trying their best in order produced a good mime.

The following is the video of our short mime.



I think everyone should watch this video because of the idea of this mime. In this mime, the people are always trying to compete on something so that they will be number one. But, there will always be one winner and the other will be losing. It motivates me on keep on trying to be a better person in future as well accepted any results in my life because life is just like a wheel, sometimes you are on the top and somehow you at the bottom side.

I love to do some short video. This type of activity helps us, especially me, so that I can be able to cooperate more with my group members. And this will strengthen the bonds between us as group members.

No comments:

Post a Comment